We are thrilled to let you know that we are reopening KLEINS HAIR & BEAUTY on Saturday the 4th of July! We cannot wait to welcome you back into the doors of the salon for a much needed catch up and pamper. We want our salon to be somewhere you can relax and feel safe so things will be a bit different when you enter.
We will kindly ask you to...
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing.
- Wear a mask, if you do not have one we will provide you with a disposable mask. The cost of £1.50 will be added to your bill.
- To wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided as soon as you enter the salon.
- Attend your appointment alone, unless you are accompanying a child.
- Minimise what you bring as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you.
- Wait outside the salon until someone asks you to come in and someone will escort you straight to your section.
Thank you in advance!
Welcome to Kleins Hair and Beauty
An oasis of calm and just a short stroll across the footbridge from Canary Wharf.
50 meters from the Marriott Hotel on West India Quay.
Our experienced stylists cut both ladies and gent's hair and provide outstanding Colouring services and tailored Conditioning Treatments.
Please take a look at our price list or contact the team for more information.
West India Quay History!
Kleins is located in the Port East warehouse built by the West India Dock Company between 1800 - 1803, designed by George Dwilt.
Kleins is part of the range completed in 1803 as a two story building designed to house offices for both the dock company and customs officials. The building was raised in 1827 and was later used for storing tea brought in by tea clippers.
Much of the interior of the building was destroyed by fire in 1901, but fortunately it survived the blitz of 1940 when seven of nine original warehouses were destroyed. The ghostly out line of warehouse No 3 can still be seen on the eastern end of the building.
We use luxury hair and beauty products for all our services: